Thread: quiz
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 06:33 PM
ogama

what do you get with one old lady two daughters, one grand daughter and one grandson to do the heavy work and chopping. 24 quarts of red chili, 18 quarts of green chili and 18 quarts of pinto beans and ham,l four huge crockes of other chilies and toppings. 30 pounds of cheese, 25 pound of chopped onions, a bushel of tomatoes, 2 gallons of black olives, three gallons of sour cream, three quarts of hot did i say really hot peppers, and over 200 native fry bread. plus more. and many gift baskets for the silent auction and a quilt to raffle off. you guessed it my dear. we have a fundraiser at work and we made 2500.00 for a baby that is had fraiser disease. one of our own ladies at work has a grand son that was born 7 weeks ago with this. he has already had three major surgery and is looking at many more. i made the fry bread, chris made the chili and our other adopted sister made the quilt. plus a lot of other that helped us with making the gift baskets and buying our navajo taco;s today at work. i also had a daughter in texas on the phone making bids for some of the baskets. what a blessing it was for us. then to come home and find a private message that a wonderful person on this site made me sue bonnett sue pieces. i am truely blessed. not sure what i did to deserve this. but know i am very humble to be part of this group. may you all be as blessed as i and my family are. have a great night and blessings to all. ogama