View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 10:12 PM
lynn_z

I walked right into it. I wanted to go a class, just a one night quick thing or so I thought. I had 3 hrs to learn what I wanted to learn so didn't think it would matter if I showed up a little late. I've only been to a few classes and the ones I've gone to before didn't require much so I didn't take much. Took enough precut pieces (barely) no thread, no seam ripper. I mean, if I have someone instructing me I shouldn't have to rip anything out...right? Wrong and I didn't even do the ripping out right. I grabbed my most abused rotary cutter because it was the only one I could find. Some of my pins had a little rust but when I said most of my pins were on other quilts I'm working on, she seemed disturbed and said "more than 1"? I am grateful she didn't have my address to check out my quilts or I would be in serious trouble. I left feeling very inadequate and as soon as I got home, I started organizing my needles and pins for the 1st time ever. Anyway, she did say something I can use against her if necessary. I would love to make this quilt be perfect so I could take it back to her and prove I'm nor completely inept but I think we all know that probably won't be happening anytime soon.