View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 10:18 PM
sew cornie

Thank you, April, for keeping us informed. It's helpful in planning a setting for this quilt to know if more blocks are expected to be arriving or not. I had a setting planned for 33 blocks knowing we weren't going to be receiving from two members, but I can alter that arrangement down to 29 blocks pretty easily if no more blocks are coming home.

Either way, I'm excited to begin putting my quilt together. I didn't love the fabric I sent out. It's not my typical style or colors but I kept coming back to it over and over as I searched the store for just the right thing. Thanks to my swap partners, I LOVE my fabric now. The blocks I've received in this swap are all so beautiful! THANK YOU dear partners for all of your work and sharing in this swap!!

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Everyone,
I am waiting to see if those who said they mailed blocks/F8s really did and if I do not see a change by tomorrow I will post updates of whom you can expect to not receive from. I am sorry for those you did not get...short of me going to their homes there is not much more I can do :(
Hugs
April