View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 02:34 AM
Yarn or Fabric

I see others posting pictures of their craft rooms. I have one currently. It is 11x11 square and is so overcrowded that it is barely manageable to work in.
We are having a house built and one of the perks is that I'm getting a new craft room! The new room will be roughly 17' x 19'. I'm so tickled I can barely stand it. It isn't as big as others I have seen but for me it is going to be absolutely amazing. I won't have a closet though. I'm going to put most of my fabric on shelves and whatever I don't use often I'm going to put in the walk in attic. That will work as my own personal walk in closet :D

I thought I'd share pictures of my craft room... Once it is done and I've moved in I'll update it with new pictures. For now this is what I got. It's exciting for the entire family. The new house should be done sometime in December. I'm hoping they'll be done sooner. I'd love a Thanksgiving weekend move in but I'm not going to hold my breath. That would be almost 3 weeks ahead of schedule. A girl can dream though, right? :D

That beautiful scenery is going to change. We aren't building on a piece of land somewhere. We wanted to be in a development with sidewalks. Our lot is rather small but it's good for what we want. We don't want to be chained to yard work like we were when we lived in PA. It took 5 hours to mow then another hour to weed eat every single weekend. I don't ever want to live like that!

Future craft room...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]261488[/ATTACH]

another shot of the future craft room
[ATTACH=CONFIG]261489[/ATTACH]

the house
[ATTACH=CONFIG]261490[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-261435.jpe   attachment-261436.jpe   attachment-261437.jpe