View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 04:57 AM
LindaM49

evmt1967 just mentioned the exact thing that caught my eye right away...the table covering. I LOVE it. I'm not a big fall person...Christmas decorating is my time to spend days and nights decorating the house. But I do have some fall decorations that hubby has to find the boxes for me. We had Mid Atlantic Waterproofing do our basement last spring and had to remove all boxes from the wall to wall shelves against the back wall in the storage room in our basement. I looked for the boxes the other day marked Fall and Halloween but couldn't find them in the stacks that I could reach. Anyway.....

Your table covering just gave me a great idea. I am making a wall hanging with Snow Babies panels...using strips and blocks around the panels and finishing with 2 borders. I just might change the design of the hanging and make 2 things...the wall hanging and then a table cover. I have a table about the size of yours inside the front door...to the right under a window and it would look perfect on that table.

Thanks for sharing your photos...since it inspired me...lol.