View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 12:52 PM
Qbee

OK....I got Pam's quilt top on 8/25 and my goal was to get it done and mailed within a month to get us caught up...I will be close. I should have it in the mail by Monday. I have not gotten Elaine's from Cherie yet but will get it done ASAP when I do get it. I have to warn ya'll that things have been really bad lately.
As you know, I lost my parents 5 months apart last year. My dad passed in July and then my mom passed in December. Well my younger brother lived with my mom because he is developmentally disabled so when she died he was alone. He won't move to KY with me because he says "Texas is his home" so I pay his rent, bills, food, etc. and was calling him every night. Long story short, he attempted suicide and I am trying to get him to KY. I have been switching with my other brother to go back and forth to Texas. With this event and my new job I just don’t have any extra time so please be patient. I will get it done just as quick as I can when I get it but I want it to be pretty :) Thanks ladies!