View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 01:09 PM
happymrs

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
I loved William Peterson, but didn't like him with Sara. I never felt like Fishburne really fit in. I like Red, but didn't like her in charge. As far as Ted Danson, I have never liked him. When I saw that he was coming on, I thought that I'd would never watch CSI again. But, I watched it last night and I was surprised. I like how quirky the character is. I never thought that I would actually say this, but I liked Ted Danson! I think that the team is missing a female character that could bring a little romantic tension to the show, kind of like Catherine and Grissom did back in the day. And I agree, they must NEVER mess with Nick!! I will be interested in watching to see what develops.
I feel like you! As for Ted, until bit parts recently, in an older man type roll, I never really cared for him. He did a comedy with Dianne Keaton, the one where three women still money from this money place they work at, & he was hubby. He was funny & different in that roll. I thought his roll was very different the other night, but did like some of what I saw, so am waiting to see what's next. I have been getting real tired of all these type shows, so maybe a few changes will help, who knows. If not, they probably won't be on much longer...