View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 09:19 PM
amyjo

Just about like one day I was in the bank and needed to get money for a money order. I had 800$ cash and needed another 800$ for the money order to make a yearly payment on our swather for the farm. I had 8--100$ bills. I got my other 8 bills and went to the po to get the money order and mail the letter. I counted out the money for the lady at the PO and found I had 100$ extra. I said that's funny, I just got this from the bank. I said I guess I need to go back to find out if they shorted themselves. Both the "NEW" trainee teller and her supervisor checked the till and said no they started with this much and they ended right to the penny. So there must have been 2 --!00$ bills stuck together when the till was started. I said well if you find when you check out the whole bank tills this afternoon call me and I will come in. They never called and the next time I went in the bank--they told me every till checked out perfect with what it was supposed to be and they told me have a happy day. Wow, not often something like this happens. So I had some extra cash for some things that we really needed for the kids.