Thread: Pass the Block
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 06:17 AM
JudyG

Originally Posted by fromzstore
Still don't think I understand the flow yet I have only received 1. So far seems everyone else has got a lot more
I just received Crafty's on Friday and it's my first one of the second round. I have almost finished it and it should be in the mail to you, fromzstore, tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. This group isn't like a lot of the other round robins - we usually mail as soon as we have one done and don't wait for a specific mailing date. Depending on what's going on in someone's life, that could mean it gets mailed way sooner than others, or if things are happening, it might be a little late. But they all get around.

Great job as usual on the hummingbird quilt, Robert.

I hope you have a great time on your vacation, Crafty. Sounds like you need one. I will be leaving Washington on Tuesday for Arizona, where we will be until April. I should be able to check in on everyone in the evenings when I stop to rest. Robert, I will PM you my Arizona address so you can mail my first quilt there when you get it finished - I am anxiously awaiting that one.

Have to finish the Cornerstones on Crafty's monkey this morning, then DH and I hope to be able to spend the day showing his 65 Impala at a local car show if it doesn't rain. I hope everyone else has something fun planned for the day.