View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 06:36 AM
JudyG

Originally Posted by jetmaio
I would have loved to be in this BOM but it seems so late already. Do you know if you'll have another for 2012 similar to this one??
This isn't really a BOM - it's just a group of people sewing at their own pace making the same quilt and sharing their experiences. Some of us started waaaaay early, some started at the time allotted, and some start whenever they find out about it. You can start and finish anytime you want.

As for next year, who knows. Kathy and some others are talking about doing Little Brown Bird. I, for one, am terrified of that one - no way!!! Patti has mentioned working on a William Morris design. Anyone can pick a quilt they want to make and post it on the board and ask if anyone wants to join in. Kathy has done a fabulous job of organizing this group sew and keeping track of where we are and starting links for people to post their pictures. We are all having a great time. I for one have learned so much though my interactions with everyone here. I'm not sure what I will be working on next year, but also hope there's a group sew that involves something I'd like to make.