View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 12:17 AM
hulahoop1

I just got back from vacation this week and had a wonderful time! I spent several days with my sister, Debi, in Boise before driving to Missoula to catch up with more relatives. My aunt Karen (IggyMT) and I had planned our own little “shop hop.” In three days, we visited Deer Country Quilts in Seeley Lake. We visited my dad in Great Falls and while there we shopped at JoAnn’s, Quilt-A-Way, and Big Sky Quilts. We had a terrific time at the Quilting Hen in Carter, just north of Great Falls. In fact, after we returned to Missoula, my aunt Karen ordered the Hinterberg frame and Voyager 17 machine from the Quilting Hen!

We visited Creative Stitches and Ben Franklin in Helena. We chose to skip the Creative Closet in Townsend because we were an hour too early! Cozy Mountain Quilts in Whitehall was a great stop as was the Quilter’s Corner in Deerlodge. Then it was on to the Cotton Patch Quilt Shop in Drummond. We ended our trip with Vicki’s Quilts Down Under in Missoula.

After returning to Boise, I stopped in at Hancock’s Fabrics, JoAnn’s Fabrics, The Quilt Crossing, and Quilt Expressions. Quilt Expressions has 5 Gammills set up for classes and renting by the hour!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-18558.jpe   attachment-18596.jpe   attachment-18602.jpe