Thread: Where you live
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:54 PM
valsma

No, I hate living here now. Moved here when town was still small, it is growing to fast. The schools were good, there were still horses and sheep in the feild across the road from our street and we were still considered county, and the price of houses were about $60,000 cheaper at the time.
Now it is manurfactured homes and stick built homes. There is new fast food places, markets and apts. going up. They just opened Western University of Health Sciences, Lebanon for the first class last month. It is part of the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific based in CA. They are building a Veterans Rehabilitation facility over near the hospital, which I don't have a problem with. Traffic almost anytime of the day is a pain in the butt.
This town is just getting to big. I want to move but seem to be stuck here because husband isn't ready to retire because frankly we couldn't afford it.

If I could move I would be in Central Oregon around Prineville or Lapine in a heartbeat. If I left Oregon, I would go check out the parts of Washington state I lived in or move to a small town up there, west side of the mountains.