View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 07:16 PM
Honchey

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Since I seem to be alone while everyone else is quilting thier blocks ho hum.........will I ever get there? Hmmmm I decided to spice it up for myself & I am working both ends of the quilt gonna meet up in the middle with Block #56! I decided to do this for 2 reasons..........1. Need to thin my stash. So my #1 & #111 block will have the same fabrics, the same with #2 & #110 blocks & so on & so on till I reach the middle. Not to say that some of those fabrics wont be used in other blocks in the quilt I know I don't have enough reds/blacks/whites to make each block totally diff. That brings me to reason 2. I made a promise to myself not to buy any new fabric this year till I use up some of what I have. So now comes the great part and gives me a goal & a reason to look forward to getting to Block #56. I get to go FABRIC SHOPPING! That block will have all new 2012 FABRICS!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!! So with all that said here is my #111 Block!
And you thought you were going to be alone!!! I have several that I have not done and just might join you when their # comes up. :lol: :lol: Anne