View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 04:31 PM
gaigai
Banned

CONGRATULATIONS KAY & KYLE!

Sounds like you two had a really busy two days that really paid off! I'm sorry you didn't get the big bucks, but it sounds like you won everything else! Way to go!!

I wish we could see a video of Jim's run. The way you described it he was GORGEOUS! I got a lump in my throat thinking about his birth and how he is today!

Kay, obviously your mares have learned that they don't want to deliver without you! Star has just been waiting for you to get home!

OK Russ, we still have our fingers crossed for you tomorrow. And I'll go light that candle again! LOL

PPS: What does ammy mean?

P.S. Hugs to my lil' Rumor!

PPS. I keep talking about the horses to one of my coworkers who owns horses (barrel races quarter horses) and when I was laughing about Harley not letting Patches lie down she told me how horses only get REM sleep when they are lying down, and they need at least a 30 min. cycle (or did she say 2?) a day, and she had predicted that Patches would eventually kick his butt if he didn't stop bugging her. Has he gotten better?

She was also laughing about the colt/filly thing. She said "Oh no, colts are better! You can TELL a gelding. You can ASK a stud, but you have to NEGOTIATE with a mare!" LOL