View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 04:47 PM
NanaCsews2

I ordered a large bolt of batting from Joanns (couple hundred dollars) using a 50% off coupon. Got an email saying they cancelled my order because they didn't have any in stock. (I had checked when I first ordered and was told they had inventory.) So was a little confused to get the email. I asked if I could get the 50% coupon price once the item was back in stock. They said no. Made no sense. So after all kinds of things going through my mind wondering how this all happened and why they wouldn't honor the coupon after being told they had inventory and THEY were the ones cancelling, I decided to reorder right away and entered the code for 50%. They honored it and I got my bolt of batting within a week. Error email perhaps?
Overstock.com: ordered a product, and it wasn't 1/2 hr later I changed my mind and tried to cancel. Couldn't because they said warehouse pulls orders in a couple hours after orders come in. So, I had to wait for it to be shipped, paid the shipping on a product I tried to cancel, and went through several emails and chat sessions to get the return shipping charges removed. But I still had to pay for the item to be shipped to me. So many other sites you can place an order, and change the order almost up to 24 hrs later. The best service I have had is Nancy's Notions. To me things aren't worth my time ordering at Overstock.com.