View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 09:41 AM
watson's mom

Originally Posted by myrna
I have started experimenting with the Pilot Frixion ball erasable gel pen (phew ... that's all on the package!) Anyway, not only is it erasable ... it is thermo-sensitive. Passing a warm iron over it also makes it go away. So far I have only used it on the back side or the fabric and it DOES go away with the heat of the iron. The package I have comes with ried, blue and black pens. As an aside, I also do like the fine line it makes.
There was a thread on here yesterday about the Frixion Pen. The writer said it worked fine, when she ironed over it , it disappeared. As a test, she put it in the freezer to cool it off for a few minutes and the marks came right back. She tried washing it out and doing the same test over again and the Frixion Pen marks came right back. Others wrote to say the same thing, it shows through. I have never used it but never will just in case this thread was accurate.

Just did a search. To see this thread go to 'Search' and write in Frixion pens. When the page comes up. Look for 'Kat29803. This is what I read yesterday and I won't be taking a chance with this pen on my quilts.