Old 07-06-2009, 05:31 AM
Angie

I was going to post a pic of fabric but wouldn't you know my camera batteries died and I I bought the wrong size replacement batteries! Do you all think patriotic fabric would work with this? I have enough large scale "wavy" flag fabric. The light I have a nice white and a white with small flags and stars. ( I don't have enough of the light flags to use alone, but I do have enough of the white (tone on tone) to use alone. So for the lights I only have two that would work........... should I use just the white or the white and the light with flags? The darks I have several blues and reds with stars, fireworks etc.? I have been wanting to use for something, but not sure if I should for this mystery quilt? Opinions please................ so I can wash and cut the fabric....... tomorrow! As suggested by Omak.... I think.... I do have a little gold with small flags that says America the Beautiful........... Should I go with the Patriotic theme?????? If so should I use both lights....... or one ( I only have two that would work).... Should I use the gold? Any input would help I want to get the fabric ready today............... or choose another pathway......Also, I have been saving the Patriotic Fabric for something special.......... should I really use it in this "mystery?