Old 09-27-2011, 01:50 PM
Lv2sew2011

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Oh Roberto another stunning block! I just so love seeing your work it inspires me! To bad I didn't live in OK! LOL Your Santa are all amazing! :)

Beautiful blocks you all are amazing quilters! I so enjoy seeing everyones work! Fantastic!

Dotty your DD's quilt is going to be terrific, lots of color! Another talented daughter! Wonder where they get the gene from! :)

Well raining here today so I am spending the day taking down drapes, cleaning blinds & windows & putting all fresh clean drapes up. I have a few of these pesty Stink bugs & they love to hide up in the folds of your drapes! Ohhhhh I dislike them! Does anyone else have these pesty pest! have a great day everyone! Make something Beautiful!

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
Here is another Santa going to my friend in OK. I hope she thinks its OK......It is the Danish St. Nick.
I like doing them because i can make what ever fabrics and color scheme I want and it's like making costumes again, but they will always fit and no gets to back talk to the designer......LOL
R
I don't get pesty bugs, but I do get pesty spiders and can't figure out where there coming from, unless they are coming from the fireplace...