Thread: E-Readers
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 05:10 AM
verna2197

I know this subject has been brought up several times but I do have questions. I have the Sony PRS-600, love it but there are a couple of things it does not have I wished it did. I would like to have a backlight and also Wi-fi. My questions to you are this. I have looked at the Kindle and from my understanding you can only get their books, is this true or can you download from anywhere. I have even looked at the Nook Color Wi-fi, reading reviews I have seen where alot of them have been sent back for repair. How many has had trouble with theirs?
I can download books from anywhere with my Sony, I just got done looking at the new Sony PRS-T1RC, does anyone have this and can you tell me does it have a backlight? Tried to find the info on the Sony site but it doesn't say anything about it.

Oh by the way I really want Wi-fi on account of me taking it to the Dr and went to read a book and forgot to put anything on it. DUH ME! With Wi-fi I could have just downloaded a book, instead I had to play Angry Birds on my cell.

Thanks for your help
Verna2197