Old 09-28-2011, 01:40 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Rhonda, I would like to sign up. This will be my first time doing this swap and not familiar with your techniques and blocks. I visited your site and would like to learn. I will need to know for sure the info so will read and look more.

Also, I am a blues person and I love warm fall colors. Batiks are my most favorite type of fabric next to Buggy Barn fabric colors.
I'm happy to have you join us QuilterMomma! If you look at the Block directions which is how to make a Boston Block or a Kansas Dugout etc then try one out you will get the general idea of all the block constructions.

Basically you cut out 2 or 3 or 4 fabrics depending on the Block (unit)you want to make. Then sew them together in the order according to the directions for that Block and lay a template on the fabric and cut out a square from the center. soooo easy to do! Then all you need to do is make as many as you need in the colors you need and sew the squares together into a Quilt Block.

IF you need any help just let us know! We have a great bunch of ladies who are more than willing to help out!