Old 09-28-2011, 07:15 PM
LeslieFrost

Originally Posted by fabric_fancy
Originally Posted by AngelinaMaria
fancy_fabric, please share with us a few of your online sources with good prices that we can look at and hopefully continue our fabric buying. I do like helping owner run businesses when I can.

my first go to shop for most recently released fabric is fabric.com

they always have 15% off coupon codes, just do a google search and you'll find them and shipping is free at $35 instead of $50. they also have a rewards program and give you gift certs based on how much you've spent over time.

current fabric is typically priced at $8.98 and with 15% off that comes down to $7.63.

i just ordered Kaufman Christmas Holiday fabric from their Flourish Collection for $6.49 a yard (on sale with a 15% coupon code) and shipping was free because i spent more then $35.

they have sales daily and weekly so sign up for the newsletter

they have sale fabric all the time and routinely put out coupon codes for 20-30% off the sale fabric.

then the next place i shop at often is Thousands of Bolts - they do not have free shipping but fabric is around $4.50 a yard and batiks are $5.95 a yard (cheaper then connecting threads and these are Hoffman, Kaufman, etc).

i also shop at Quilt Fabric Closeouts prices are around $5.60 and go down from there.

Whittles Fabric is also another great place to shop with fabric costing $6 or less.

all of these sites sell the top brand manufacturers and provide excellent service. i have even sent them scraps to have them match up colors for me.

i suggest you sign up for all there newsletters so that you know the sales and any discount offers they have.
Thanks for the great info!!