View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 12:49 PM
ploverwi2

Wow! Now I don't feel so badly about being unhappy with the swaps. I first participated in the one block a month swap. I got the first month's block from someone very nice and easy to please, and I liked what she sent. The next month I had a new partner. I used the colors requested, etc. and sent the block right away. I got a pm telling me she really liked it. I waited and waited to get a block from her. After a month, I asked about it. The person wrote back and said that she had just got the block from me that very day, a month after she had already thanked me for it. She said I would be getting a block shortly. I never did get it. I worked hard on the next swap, a 6 block one. I used the same animals that some of you have seen on my place mat pictures. What I got back nearly brought a tear. I must say though, that I absolutely love the sectet pal monthly package swap. It is wonderful. People are kind and generous and happy with the things I send, and I love the fat quarters, etc. that they send me. I am so glad I tried that one.