View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Jim's Gem

I have a group of ladies from church that I get together with one weekend a month to quilt with. We go to quilt runs and quilt shows together and several of them have become dear, dear friends. Two of them have become my "sisters" as in my daughters have married their sons. Twice a year we will do a pattern together and we will usually have anywhere from 4 to 10 of us all working on the same pattern. Of course we all have different tastes in colors, sizes, etc. Back in November or December one of the quilting magazines had this pattern in it. At the moment I don't remember which one. Anyway several of us made this quilt. Here is a picture of 4 of us with the 5 quilts we made. My quilt is a two color quilt. Purple and green. Martha (whose son married DD#3) did hers from a fat quarter pack. Sandy did hers with two fabrics, a Sunflower and blue fabrics. Jane did hers with one background fabric and several different colors and her second one on the floor is a two fabric one. The Pink being a graduated color fabric. Sandy has sent this picture off to the magazine to submit it. Maybe we will be in there sometime!!!

Jane, Sandy, Gayle and Martha (l - r)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]264345[/ATTACH]

My quilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]264346[/ATTACH]

Martha's
[ATTACH=CONFIG]264347[/ATTACH]

Sandy's
[ATTACH=CONFIG]264348[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-264292.jpe   attachment-264293.jpe   attachment-264294.jpe   attachment-264295.jpe