Thread: SEWING MACHINE
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 05:00 AM
lfw045

Originally Posted by basicfun
Originally Posted by Darlene
IFW045 On the Janome you listed does it come with any special feet? I am thinking about buying me one too.
Darlene
I would like to know the same. The description does not indicate if it does, but the price sounds good - $149.00!
To answer both of you, I don't believe it comes with extra feet. I honestly can't remember and the machine is in Texas.......bought it for my daughter as I mentioned in my first post to this thread. However, I did find a link to accessories for the machine you may be interested in with some extra information on the machine. Hope that helps. I do love this machine though.

http://www.sewvacdirect.com/janome-2139n.html

Just a word I will mention, that it seems from my research that the Janome company no longers makes this machine (just means they have replaced it with a newer model for this year). But this is one machine I will remember if I should ever need to buy a new one and would even consider it if it was used and still in good shape. Like I said before, I fell in love with this machine and so did my daughter. She had never sewed before so I was teaching her on this machine.

Good luck and hope this helped.