View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:29 AM
paintmejudy

Alikat -- make sure you put that in a note when you mail out the F8 - hard to remember when all that fabric comes rolling in if there aren't suggestions included with the fabric. Last boom one of the groups I sent out a solid brown Kona cotton -- asked for blue, blue green and turquoise. Quilt turned out fabulous - they are posted in boom 5. The brown pulled all those colors together, and I loved the effect. Also last time, someone sent out about 8 different brightly colored and patterned fabrics for a really eclectic look to her quilt.
But it is certainly your choice. Take a look back at the end of boom 5 and look at some of the collections.
Originally Posted by fabric_fancy
Originally Posted by alikat110
How do you decide what fabric to send out???? Does every one get same, or do you send out from same line, or vary yours????

i have a bunch of 30s/feedsack fabrics that i've been collecting and haven't decided what to do with them so this is the perfect situation to put them to use.

i'm sending out a different print to everyone so its going to be a true scrappy quilt and i'd like a true white fabric to be used as the background so the white will be the fabric to tie it all together.