Old 09-30-2011, 08:36 AM
rrkraft

Yes, you do not want to wait too long to have the problem with your hands taken care of. By the time I went in for surgery, I no longer had feeling in my finger tips, it was blasted scary. I could not feel anything in my finger tips at all. Being a artist and working with clay, it was scary for me. My Dr. was awesome, he even came to the college to see the art work that I do. When I went into surgery he told me because I'd gone too long he could not promise me the feeling would come back into my finger tips. When I awakened from surgery he was standing over me and asking me if I could feel him pricking my finger tips, at first I could not but after a few hours the feeling came back, I had so many people praying for me. I know Heavenly Father played a part in helping my Dr. do what he needed to do in healing me. I did everything before the surgery, brace, icing, meds, chiropractor, but sadly none of that worked for me. Everyone is different. I've often wondered if I had not gone so long if the RSD would have set in. But hindsight 20/20 one never knows. Whatever you do I wish you luck.