View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 01:26 PM
fromzstore

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Originally Posted by daisey
My husband works for PO if the envelope fits through a slot they use its ok for 64 cents,,,I am not sure how you would get away with 1 stamp.,..because it goes my weight and it has to weigh at least one ounce unless fabric is really thin. My advise is to be careful or the recipient may have to pay the difference for you if you are short. My husband has to collect from people alot. I ironed mine very flat and it still made it barely through the slot... so it cost me 64 cents but the po both of them I went to said it could have very easily been 88 cents..So please think twice before sending with one stamp. I also sent mine today to everyone including canadas and australia
This will be fun cant wait to see everyones fabrics.
Wow - and I took mine to the PO, and mine told me that if it fit through the slot it was one stamp.

Anyway - if I owe anyone money for postage due, just let me know. I just did what my PO said was OK.
mine said i stamp also hope that is correct if not let me know if i owe anyone any money but i ask the girl if she was sure and she said yes