View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 01:50 PM
ptquilts

~ Chocolate is a Vegetable: Chocolate is derived from cocoa beans. Bean = vegetable. Sugar is derived from either sugar CANE or sugar BEETS. Both are plants, which places them in the vegetable category. Thus, chocolate is a vegetable.

~ To go one step further, chocolate candy bars also contain milk, which is dairy. So candy bars are a health food. Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

~ If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

~ Diet Tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite, and you'll eat less.

~ If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?

~ Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

~ Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

~ A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Now, isn't that handy?

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :thumbup: