View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 07:06 AM
Havplenty

from 1 catlover to another: i wouldn't dream of undoing the work that april has already done to get these groups together. she works really hard to get all of this done. i just need to figure out what additional fabric i have and what quilts i still have to make that i can use in this boom swap. soooo, like some here, my fabric will not be going out "today or tomorrow", but soon.

regarding negative comments, i take everything in stride. folks have the right to their personal opinions and that is how i look at the comments. in some instances when comments are made, i think others take them for negative when they are not meant to be but i would never let that stop me from participating in something i want to do.... never.

i have participated in many swaps by now and there are always people taking comments for negative. i say to that just don't and keep it moving. it's hard to convey sentiment behind the words when one is just seeing the words on a screen.

i just want to add that the returned blocks are to be 12.5" unfinished. please double check your work before you send it home. and this comment is not meant to be negative in any way.

Originally Posted by oldcatlady
Havplenty,

I had wanted to do this boom for awhile but let the negative comments keep me from signing up. If you only want to do one group, I can take your place if it is OK with April. You can wait a few weeks to let the ones who already mailed theirs to you to get there and then just forward to me in bulk. Let me know, I would be happy to do it. :)