Old 10-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Charlee

Originally Posted by miriam
Originally Posted by Charlee
Originally Posted by BoJangles
Originally Posted by Charlee
Here she is!! More pics will be on my blog (second link, not the Dear Jane link) in about an hour!! :)
Wow and WOW, Charlee! Geeze, that Davis makes me drool! You guys have done a fantastic job!

Nancy
Thanks! :) Now if I can just make it sew!! :lol: The manual says to set the needle in a "triffle" above the "holder-thingie-ma-bob" (like my techie talk? :lol: ) What the heck is a "triffle" other than a cake layered with fruit, whipped cream and pudding? ;)

Actually, I need to finish cleaning the machine, before I play too much with stitching, but I couldn't help myself, and last nite managed to get a few tiny stitches out of her before the thread broke!
If you are talking about the timing. The thing of a ma bob would be the shuttle. http://www.tfsr.org/pub/technical_in...vanced_rev.pdf
I'm thinking you need info on timing. But instead of adjusting the post you need to adjust the needle.
Oh yeah...I played with the needle until I got it to make the few stitches that it did...the manual is interesting, to say the least! The "thingie-ma-bob" is the nut that holds the needle...when I get home tonight I'll copy what it says...