Thread: Newb here!
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 02:46 PM
craftymama86

Hello all. I'm new to quilting, this forum and somewhat new to sewing. I've hand sewn smaller "projects", mended items, etc but I'm now on my third blanket and very excited about it.

I really like crafts but have stuck to loom knitting (when it's not hot, lol), jewelry making (which I get the most compliments on), and now sewing blankets. The first blanket was for my youngest child who is now 3 and I just finished the blanket, lol. I started on it before she was born but had a hard time with my sewing machine only to find out recently that it was most likely an old needle or the wrong size needle and not that my machine hates me, lol. The second blanket I made for my BFF which turned out great if I do say so myself. :-D And the most recent blanket I'm just making for the fun of it.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way I'm a SAHM of 3, wife, we have chickens, 3 goats and a Great Pyrenees. :-D That's it, lol.

Oh and yes I do "lol" a lot. Please ignore that if you don't "lol" much. :mrgreen: