Old 10-02-2011, 01:28 AM
snicker dee

It is 220 in the morning and I am on QB and watching a dumb movie...this is pretty usual.This is after taking a muscle relaxant, my neuropathy meds, pain meds and benadryl. Have tried a lot of different interventions over the yrs ... have found that a prescription sleeping pill or over-the-counter Melatonin help best. But have to be careful which Rx-med I take bec there can be so many weird side effects. The Melatonin is great but I am groggy the next day for a while. The grogginess does wear off after a couple of weeks tho. BUT sleep deprivation is serious and can lead into some serious health problems.

Bec I worry about getting dependent on this stuff I switch what I am doing to help me sleep every couple of months. By doing this it also keeps me from becoming "used to" the meds and then they are not effective. Right not I am not taking anything extra to give my system a "drug holiday" It is not fun. Wish I could stay up all nite & quilt, but everyone else in my life is not on this nite schedule. :-) I feel your pain, Let us know what solutions you come up with/