Old 10-02-2011, 02:11 AM
lindyline

Originally Posted by wanabquilter
I owe several of you an aplogie: Roseysue, lindyline, my August swap partner , JRSAY,Moosegirl,Immemother , and I knkow there are some others who sent me a snow man blocks I have treid to keep everthing together so that I would be able to sent you, your block.
I have not sent you a block back after each of you sent me a beautiful block or two. And they were all wonderful. More than wonderful. (I loved each and every one of them)
The only thing I can say is that after losing my job in July I really went into a deep pity party. Sorry I did not invite anyone to join me. No I have not found a job and no I didn’t except it to take three months to get a new one. But I am doing better now. I am not sitting in a chair crying all day anymore. You would be surprised at how fast the day goes by when you throw your own pity party. It is a wonder that Wayne didnn’t kick me in the pants or something.
I asked to be removed from the swap for this next month to catch up.I will be working on your blocks the next two weeks. I f after I sent everyone their blocks that I owe them, I would like to start doing this again. If it is alright with the rest of you.
Hey no worries. Next time, if there's a next time, write and invite us all. Maybe we could have made you feel better sooner.
Life has a wonderful way of bringing us all down when it looks like we're finally getting it all together.It happens to all of us eventually, in one way or another. Blocks will be made and exchanged all in good time, the impirtant thing is that you look after yourself, and not wallow in self pity.
Get to them when you can, and feel better. :lol: :lol: