Old 10-02-2011, 04:36 AM
Christine27

For my niece's birthday, some of my sister-in-law's family came to visit. While they were here, they moved all of our sewing stuff out of the spacious guest bedroom in the basement and into the even more spacious part of the basement that runs the entire width of the house! Lucky us! Plus, this huge room has two windows while the guest bedroom does not have any windows. We will no longer feel like we are in a cave, or on a bad day, in a dungeon!

Last night, we bought 2 large, lockable cabinets. They are gray for a garage, but they are big and sturdy and a whole lot cheaper than if we went to Ikea and bought something pretty. We will each have one to store our stashes all of our accessories. Best yet, we will be able to keep my little niece out of them.

Pictures will come, once we finish up assembling the cabinets and putting everything in its new home.

I couldn't wait any longer to share. :D I get a little misty eyed when I go down there and see our huge, beautiful sewing space. My dear sister-in-law tells me to quit crying, ya big sissy! :lol: We have such fun and such awesome extended family! :thumbup: