Old 10-02-2011, 01:18 PM
JanetM

Originally Posted by Karenowc
I'm happy to hear about her liking the emb on the E. I spent about 3 months looking at all the brands before finally deciding.

I didn't get the circular foot = what fun project did you do with it?

Originally Posted by JanetM
Congratulations on your new Ellisimo. I used one of these machines in an Eleanor Burns class. What a great machine. Did you get the circle attachment? We had great fun with that attachment.

A friend of mine has both a Husqvarna Viking, and the Babylock Ellisimo. She says she prefers the embroidery on the Ellisimo.

Oh, and the camera feature...to die for!!!
Here are two projects we made on the Ellisimo. It is a little hard to see on the tablerunner, but there is decorative stitching, and a piped edge on the red fabric by the dresdan blades. We did this with the circular attachment. We made one big circle, then cut it in fouths, and used 3 of them for the runner.

The other project was the pillow. Notice the tulip stitching on the background. Our instructor created a file of allover stitching using one of the Ellisimo decorative stitches. On the screen you load one of the decorative stitches, load it again next to the first row, and again, until you have the width you need. Then hoop your fabric and stitch away. You create a one of a kind fabric!

If I could justify another machine, without a doubt I would buy the Ellisimo!!! Love that machine.

Tablerunner
[ATTACH=CONFIG]265412[/ATTACH]

Pillow
[ATTACH=CONFIG]265413[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-265359.jpe   attachment-265360.jpe