Old 10-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Lostn51
Banned

Hey gang the boss is back!! :-D :-D :-D

Well I felt like hopping on for a bit and seeing what is going on in here. I feel like crap to say the least today and just walking to the studio and sitting out there looking around at my stash and coming back in wore me completely out. But I am not going to complain I am still alive and doing quite well from where I was 12 days ago.

The machine in Louisville KY is a 327 and would make anyone a nice machine. Funny you run into more 328K's that you do the good old American issue 327. But for $10 if I felt like driving I would go get it myself so I could get out of the house. Its only a 6 hour drive one way! Also that machine can be slapped into a treadle if you wanted to with just a tad bit of modification.

I am going to try and to look at the last 10 or so pages while I am here to catch up a bit. And while it is still fresh on my mind my SIL called and told me that they had my F&R MOP in their possession and was wanting to know if I wanted them to ship it or wait until I see them again later this year. I told them to wait........

Billy