Old 10-02-2011, 03:25 PM
cherrybsixty

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Emmah sounds like a plan! I have been looking at photos that I took as I was getting the lesions and as they started going away with the meds and I can not believe the improvement. I am still bald as ever but my scalp is about 3/4's the way back to being normal with the hair follicles starting to fire up again in the non scabby areas. But my body is still wrecked with lesions that are half healed up and they have a funny hole like thing in the middle of each one of the large ones (1 1/2" or bigger) At least after my wifes careful inspection I do not have anymore wanting to pop up so I am really happy to hear that.

But it was nice to sit around all of my machines and be able to pedal the treadle a minute just to have something to do. I miss my babies!!

Billy
We really miss you Billly and keeping you continueously in our prayers, thank you for the health update. That journal is a good mind regulator during these times. When you start to feel even more strength the treadles will help you become even stronger. Blessings be with you my dear son.