Old 10-03-2011, 07:32 AM
MissyGirl

Well...

Yesterday we headed back home from Colorado. My stepdad was driving his car and we were in my mom's car. My stepdad came three days after we did so that is why we had two cars.

When we got about half-way through Wyoming my stepdad fell asleep while driving. He hit us and then spun out into the opposite side of the freeway's ditch. Some how he did not hit anyone on the other side of the freeway. While travelling through the ditch he was able to regain control of his car and got back on the correct side of the freeway.

I called 911 and had no cell coveraged but the sherrif's department was able to get a signal from my phone and was able to use GPS to locate us.

Two sherrif's deputies and one state trooper came to help us.

Wes (my stepdad) was able to get the parts that were dangling off of my mom's car and his so that we could get home.

I do not know how no one was hurt. I do not know how our vehicles were drivable.

We were safely in God's hands during the crash. No question about that.

I am still in a state of shock. When things like this happen my schizophrenia goes bezerk. So, I am trying very hard to regain control of my thoughts. I have been doing so well mentally that I do not want to risk losing that. I am just going to keep on keeping on.

When Cathie heard that we had had a crash she decided that she would leave to come here today. I am so glad my honey will be here. I really need her.

I thank God every moment for how he protected us and kept us safe.

Missy