Old 10-03-2011, 03:15 PM
irishrose

I don't like to get rid of my old clothes that I like. It's amazing how wearable they are. The dress I pulled out for my GD's wedding this Summer was at least 11 years old. I got rid of my women's size pants when I lost weight several years ago. Then I gained part of it back, but not back to that size. I'm hoping my participation here keeps it off this time. My goal would to be to get my wardrobe down to one walk in closet. Funny I managed with half a WI closet for many years and I had plenty to wear and now I don't need work clothes or many party clothes.

MJ, congrats on saving half your lunch. I'm ready to start eating, but having trouble of thinking of no/low fat food. Low, I can handle, but no fat or super low?? That's a problem. Might be easier to get the gall bladder out, but my middle daughter has so much trouble, I'm leary.

I am a compulsive overeater, so I am not one to take portion control advice from, but I had a good friend who tried to teach me to eat three bites of any yummy food. She truly felt that after the first three bites, it all tasted the same, so why bother. It worked for her and has probably helped to limit me to one serving, which is a improvement over what I'm capable of. Lord, how I miss her. She's only an hour away now, but it's just not convenient to get together very often.

Lynne, try the sparking water and some concentrated fruit juice. I wonder if pomenganate would taste similar to your DP. Glad you left the dentist office. I wouldn't want to be in the chair when there were electrical problems.

Dancing w/the Stars is on in 40 minutes, so I need to get Cheech and Chong out, after I drink a large glass of water, of course.

Wishing you all a healthy eating evening - for some of us after 8:00 p.m. is a food plan killer. If you need a snack, plan for it - don't let it sneak up on you.

I am losing weight and getting healthier.