View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 03:32 PM
JJs
Banned

eq6 can only be installed 3 times, and you HAVE to have internet access to install... all because EQ figures everybody is a thief and is out to steal the program.

if you think you might someday be without internet access and you want to re-install (get laid off from job/have limited income etc) or if you buy a new computer or your computer might crash or the company goes out of business, you might consider buying EQ 5 instead of the more expensive EQ6 (you can upgrade later if you don't mind the 3 install restriction and the having to have internet access)

that said, I have both - for which I paid actual money for both - didn't steal either one...

get this, I bought 5 AFTER I bought 6.... because I wanted something I could take to quilt guild etc and I know I will be replacing my laptop at sometime, and I don't keep it connected to the internet at home... just on the road..

It's your choice - I did not know about the restrictions until I had the box in hand (ordered from Joanns on the internet) and if I had known i would not have bought 6 - just 5