Old 10-03-2011, 08:40 PM
purplemem

Can't sleep and decided to check in. Tomorrow is my cardiology appointment, just printed my medical history so I have it in my hot little hands. I take a copy of history, plus current meds, plus meds allergies and lists of current doctors when I go. It saves so much time and explanations.

My oxygen levels are getting lower. Today we went to Dollar Tree and yes, I walked a little, and my O2 was down to 93. It has to be 88 for oxygen to be approved by medicare. Will definitely discuss with doc in the morning.

I'm not getting updates either on this thread. I was happily surprised to see so much "chatter" awaiting me.

I cook apples and oatmeal in the crockpot overnight and eat in the morning. Very yummy on a cold morning and no sweetner because of the apples. I add raisins too.

I got me a new "old" sewing machine last week, a Singer 99. She is electric but I am wondering if I convert her to a hand crank if that would be too much exercise for me? She is really pretty, dh and I will restore her together this month on the dining room table.