Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 PM
nancia

missy-- i am so glad you are ok! what a fright! my husband had a run in with a median strip so he has a new car (to him) waiting in tx. don't know how he is going to get it.
mj-- if you behave yourself i will send you a sussie. or maybe is a pressie, not sure of the difference! if you can't walk to the bathroom, how can you justify walking the aisles at even a small store? i worry about your sense of self=preservation!
i received a sussie today. i know that's what it is cause it isn't a pressie. it's from a lawsuit from 10 yrs ago. evidently one of the lawyers padded his bill and they discovered it, so the court ordered him to refund the overage. woo hoo!! and yee haw! i see old bills paid, and new ones run up! mama's buying some fabric!!! and a template or two! since i spend most of my time flat i bring in no money, so this is a real treat! thank you greedy lawyer for getting caught at this very good time! i wish every one a happy sussie, too!!
cindy-- so good to hear from you! i know you will feel better and stronger as time goes on! furbabies love when their mommies come home!