View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 03:52 AM
romanojg

Your grandkids will cherish this. I made large bags for my kids years ago that had long straps on them so when they got tired they could hang it over thier chest and not have to carry it. Two years ago when my grandson was 3 1/2 my daughter told me that I had to make him one; a large one like I had made for her brother and her. They were older and could handle the long handles so what I decided to do was to add two handles. I made one that was long enough for him now and then added a longer one that could stay tucked down it the bag so that when he gets older he can use it to hang over his shoulder. On all of the bags I decorated the designs with glow in the dark paint. Last year while they were out trick or treating they noticed he didn't have his bag; they looked down the side walk to see where he dropped it at and a "grown" man was walking the opposite way carrying his bag. He tried to say it was his; please. How can a grown person be so selfish as to steel a small childs bag. Thank goodness my daughter showed him who was boss and got it back. My grandson would have been so upset to have lost it. Great job you did on this.