Thread: quilt pattern
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 03:05 AM
mpeters1200

You seem like you know what you're doing at any rate. I like the cardboard idea. I tried painter's tape because it was bright blue, but it kept peeling off. I then purchased a quarter inch foot for my machine. That would have worked at first if I measured to make sure it was a quarter inch off the needle. Then I had to slide the needle to the right position, but after that it was wonderful. That sucker is always on my machine. I don't make clothes as I really don't like giving myself a headache. Quilting may not be easy for me, frustrates me more than I'd like, but I really do love it. It puts a smile on my face when I put blocks together and the corners are at least in the right area. They don't have to match, but I do like the way it looks when they do.

I had an accounting teacher in high school that told me I would never be able to have a career that involved math at all. I was 12 credits shy of my accounting degree when I left college. I still like it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to go back and finish it, since regulations have changed in the post-Enron world. What do teachers and guidance counselors know anyway right?? Have a good one.

Melissa