Old 10-04-2011, 02:13 PM
Beachbound

Originally Posted by purplemem
Originally Posted by Beachbound
Originally Posted by Pam H
I just got home from an afternoon outing with friends. We stopped for.....yes, you guessed it......a snack! I don't know that I can go without a snack between lunch and dinner. My body doesn't like that and would most likely give me a migraine. I will have to wait for next week's taboo item.
The taboo is only a suggestion,I know I went "whoa!" when I read it too. If giving up all snacks is too hard, try for 1 less or even one day of no snacks. And make sure you PM me your suggestions so we can try those too. :thumbup:
I understand the taboo was "excessive snacks". As a diabetic I have 3 meals and 3 snacks every day. I'm sure that is not the taboo, it is to get up and graze outside of your food plan. Correct?
That makes sense to me. I just wrote what she put in her PM to me but of course there is a big difference in eating a bowl of ice cream or having an apple. Taboo tuesday may need some adjusting, lol. I was thinking also that I am a huge sucker for the ole gold star/pat on the back. Maybe those who manage to get thru the week can be on the 'honor roll' that week & we can all congrat them.