View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 09:42 PM
ogama

my grand son plays foot ball in middle school. so i stopped quilting for a bit just for him and the team. i am making them all (25) of them a gift bag that i will give them at the end of the year dinner. so far i have each one a sweat shirt white of course with 4 inch numbers on them. (there number on the team) then i have chap stick and candy, key chains that i have made, pens. note pads, water bottles, and a great bag from the raido station that they donated for the boys. i also have one for each coach. all five of them. what a labor of love for me. these boys try so hard and are the smallest team in the league. but they are the heavy weights. lol . each year i make them all towels that hang from there uniforms as the sweat pours off of them when they play as evey member has to play each play as there is not enough boys to rotate out. go chiefs a great team for sure. i do it all for the love of my grand son and the other kids on the team.
but will be back to quilting soon. blessings to all this fine night. ogama. oh now he wants to start basketball. i will sit this one out, lol

72 my kid lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]266537[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-266484.jpe