Old 10-05-2011, 03:21 AM
CoventryUK

Originally Posted by Greenheron
It's rather complicated. The trash bag full of plaid factory cut outs is on the closed-in porch. The boxes of my late mother's stash cover the guest bed. The box of my oldest cotton scraps is in the closet. Blue jeans waiting to be ripped are on the upstairs bannister. Jeans fabric ready to cut is in a boot box on the floor. The quilt I'm working on made from thrift store star squares is on the coffee table and the top for my DS &DIL is folded over the back of a dining room chair. Ripped, washed and pressed recycled woolens are in color rolls in totes. Wool clothing waiting for same are piled in the middle of the guest room floor. Various cottons are on the dresser and two boxes of rescued patches and pieces are on an end table. Quilt top WIP for a dear friend is on the bedroom sewing machine. The pile of new old fabrics just in from the thrift store is on the clothes dryer awaiting the washer. The collection for the I-Spy is in a bag on the door knob of that closed porch. Everything else is.......oh, don't ask.
Love it!! :thumbup: :lol: