View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 05:06 AM
tealfalcon

Well i can now check this ufo off my list....i started this back in the spring but after a snide remark by the "friend" i was making it for well i put it away....she bought all the supplies. I got the top all done and showed her to see if she liked it and she says oh its soooo pretty and she loved it....then says i could of done it i just dont want to...well she doesnt even own a sewing maching...my husband said i should of just handed it over to her with the supplies and let her finish it...but i had to see it through...I used warm and natural batting and i love the way its all crinkly and sozy after i washed it....i did have a issue with the quilting silver pencil not coming out...but after soaking all night it got alot better.
i alternated straight line in the cube squares and on the pinwheels i did a small stipple, leaves in the sashing and swirls in the first brown border and loop d loops in the last border i didnt include a picture of the backing bc its a very busy print that she picked out and you cant see any of the quilting
Blessings
Attached Thumbnails attachment-266547.jpe   attachment-266548.jpe   attachment-266549.jpe   attachment-266551.jpe