Old 10-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Clairesmamma07189

Greetings all. I'm trying to identify a quilt pattern name so that I can price it for a friend. This quilt was made by my friend Jason's grandma, and is among MANY that she did. His father recently passed away, and they are trying to complete the estate process. It is him and his younger brother, and NEITHER of them had a clue about pricing anything, so we've all pitched in to help. At the yard sale, he had this quilt out for $10 and I freaked out. It is partially a crazy quilt in that the white background is pieced together that way, it has lovely hand applique, and was machine quilted. It is clearly a homemade piece and vintage, but with little wear or damage. I just couldn't stand to see it sell for $10 and be used to line a dog's crate or something... lol... Any help is appreciated! The longer it is here, the more I wish I'd just paid the $10 and shut my mouth, but I'm not that person. :) THANKS for any input! Sincerely, Michelle

Oh, it is approx 6ft by 88" in size with the expected not quite perfect folding square done with vintage crazy quilts.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-266837.jpe   attachment-266838.jpe   attachment-266839.jpe