Old 10-06-2011, 03:29 AM
JHolm

Hi everyone. I never got back to the thread yesterday. Beautiful quilts ladies. Thanks for the pattern of thr Carpenter Star.

So many people on the thread I 'm not good at keeping up so I I miss someone please forgive me.

Pam, I'm glad for you that Kelsey is coming home. They come and go so fast don't they.

Missy, you go girl! Congratulations on you new size. I hope you not like me. When I lost my 133 lbs I swear that's where I lost most of it. LOL

MJ, my prayers are with you for your test. It's good that your friend can be with you as well as you DH. God Bless.

nancia, hope your mri went well, when do you get the results? And contrary to popular believe I'm sure they will find a brain. They found one last week when I had my EEG and if I have one I know you have one.

I got back to water aerobics yesterday -it felt good to be exercising again. Right now I'm pushing water because I have to be at the clinic for a fasting blood test and urine test at 7 a.m. That means no coffee but she said I could have water. Don't have a clur what they are looking for this time but I think it's probably my six month diabetic check up that include cholesterol, kidney function etc. I'm sure when I go to see the doc for the results he'll schedule a mammogrm because it's been a year and I get one every Oct.

Xylie, I see you're up on the roof again. How much more to you have to do up there. I worry about you up there.

Hope I got everyone but I just know I missed some. Anyway have a good day everyone.